Just to let you know… someone won $250 in product faves just for participating in my VIP makeup group over on Facebook.
I have made a commitment to use the bulk of advertising dollars spent on actual products that I love for my babes each month.
Sometimes it’s a Starbucks gift card, sometimes it’s a fave new piece of jewelry I’ve discovered, or a headband, or a new LipSense color, or nail polish, or a good book. The list is quite possibly endless.
Do note.. most of my giveaways happen on Instagram, so you should definitely follow. I mean, only if you like free stuff. 😉
So last year, I curated lots and lots of birthday gift ideas and it was fun, and time consuming, and FUN. I don’t know that I’ll do that this year.. maybe that will be an every other year kind of deal. But I DO want to list out some of my top fave products from 2018 that I personally use, love, and highly recommend.
Let’s get started!!
- First up is the most gifted item of last year.. Rose Gold Eyelash curlers. I am straight up obsessed with these. Lots of you snagged this as my December gift with SeneGence new mascara purchase! They look sooo pretty on your vanity or makeup table, and these do the trick of uplifting my sparse lashes…combined with the new lash serum in our new mascara.. my lashes are looking better and better!
- Weleda Skin Food. This is magic. If you’ve been here long, you will know I’ve talked about my lizard like skin in the winter. Part of my autoimmune stuff I have to deal with. The combo of SeneGence skincare + Skin Food has kept me 99% flake free this winter. It’s been amazing for my skin… and reputed to be a poor man’s version of the SUPER pricey Creme De La Mer. So.. I’m in.
- This Real Techniques Setting brush is my absolute gold level winner for softly blending under the delicate eye area. I use it to buff my EyeLuminator in for a highlight and brightening effect, and it blends most any concealer into airbrushed perfection. I have 2 or 3 because I don’t want to ever be without it!
- These precious rose gold studs were what I gifted my team of boss babes for just being RAD. So delicate, with a brushed metal rose gold finish, and they do not irritate my sensitive ears at all. These make a sweet gift for any gal with pierced ears.
- CCTM– see my post on why I traded my Bare Minerals Gel Cream for this moisturizer 2 1/2 years ago, and I will never go back!
- This set of faux knot headbands makes any messy bun just that much cuter.
- Truffle Marcona Almonds and Everything But the Bagel Seasoning from Trader’s. If I link them, Amazon will charge you double for these goodies, so you’re better off just popping into your local market and snagging these two items I pick up EVERY TIME I shop at Trader Joe’s.
- This Damascus Rose face oil is pure luxury. After I exfoliate my face, I place 1 pump of this oil into my palms, rub them together, and then gently pat all over my face, and decolletè. I’ll even top with the Weleda once a week, and wake up to velvet skin. Such a treat for this 42 year old skin!
- I love keeping my keys all together on 1 bigger keychain… bonus when I can clip it to my purse. I have saved myself countless minutes looking for my keys with this one simple, but darling purchase. 😉
I could go on and on, but I’m going to leave it at that. These are items I have purchased multiple times, or that I have used consistently over the last year, or that I have re-purchased. I’m sure you can tell I have a bit of an obsession with rose gold, and I’m ok with that!!