San Diego Photography – Lipgloss Giveaway CLOSED! Thanks all for participating!!
The winner is comment #14, which is Melanie Monroe. Congrats!!
If you know me at all, you will know that I heart me some good makeup. Flowers are awesome and wonderful, but.. the hubs knows that should he bring home a lipgloss, or take me on a surprise trip to Sephora, I’m a goner. Gone. And let me tell you, he is so good at filling my makeup love tank.
In fact, this post talked about how grumpiness was replaced with thankfulness, and it all started with a sparkly lipgloss.
I do believe a good lipgloss is truly that powerful. Makeup love tank in full effect.
It only makes much sense then that I should have a giveaway surrounding the ever fabulous lipgloss. So, I asked my dear friend Laela, my BeautiControl supplier extraordinaire, if she might get me one of my all time faves to giveaway to you, my blog readers. I was all prepared to purchase this lipgloss for you, but she is amazing and donated it!! Further evidence of her amazingness? She included a sweet little travel bag loaded up with a ton of samples for the winner!
Let me explain this lipgloss to you. The name is St. Tropez Tan. It is a rich warm peachy nude, with tiny gold flecks. If that doesn’t have your heart longing for it, I don’t know what else to tell you. It goes with anything, and it is truly my go to color. There are days that powder and lipgloss are all I can manage, and this would be the color I turn to. It has great staying power, and doesn’t get gummy or glob up on your lips after a while.
A few little tricks I have learned..
Coloring in your lips in with a warm cherry red lip liner or lipstick, and dabbing a touch of this gloss over the top will have you ready for any holiday party.
Taking a tiny bit of this gloss, warming it between your fingers, and dabbing it on the high points of your cheek bones will give winter skin a great glow.
If you are out of time, and need to look a little less just rolled out of bed.. use powder, and apply the gloss to your lips, and apples of your cheeks. Lightly press a little more powder into your cheeks as a final step. You will look more awake, and have a peachy glow.
Used with a darker nude, or light brown lip pencil, this lipgloss is a stunning fall must have.
Used alone with a pinky peach blush, and neutral eyes make it a great staple for everyday.
Stay tuned for the youtube video showing you how I do all these with one lipgloss!
So.. now you want it, right?
Here’s how you can be entered to win.
1. Comment below with your favorite lipgloss shade. I want a new list to try! 🙂
2. Watch any YouTube video of mine, link above, and comment on the youtube video. Post another comment here on the blog to have that entry counted.
3. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. Comment below that you have done so. If you already do, comment below to have that entry counted.
4. Follow me on Instagram, and comment below that you did. If you already follow me, comment below to have that entry counted.
5. Even better.. find the image on Instagram of me wearing this lipgloss, like it, and comment below that you did.
6. Like my Facebook Business page, and comment below telling me. If you already like it, comment below to have that entry counted.
7. Pin any of my images on my blog, and comment below that you have done so.
8. Follow me on Pinterest, and comment below that you did. If you already have, comment below to have that entry counted.
9. Like Laela’s BeautiControl page on facebook, and comment below that you did.
9 chances to win.. And you want to win this, yo.
The more of the above that you do, the better your chances. I will be using a random generator again, and can only use it for the blog comments, so be sure to come back and post comments here.
The giveaway will be live for one week, starting today. (November 9th-November 16th)