Some things I am not excited about…
– Chickenpox and Pinkeye and the Flu…. Basically the amazing ability that my children have of picking up every sickness that runs through our school…. T3 just got over pink eye and I was so thankful that we were able to prevent anyone else from getting it. However, my sweet daughter woke up this morning covered with little pink spots all over..
– Having to re-schedule photoshoots because of above sicknesses, or the migraines that have been ripping through my brain on a weekly basis…
– The completely confusing template I have been trying to work on… I am so overwhelmed by trying to figure it all out that I have sort of given it up for now. Truth be told, I have been taking care of sick kiddos so much that I haven’t had time…. I really need to get to it yo! This is why I haven’t been posting much…
– Girl drama that continues to go on… I am so desiring a community of women that has each other’s backs instead of stabbing one another in that same area! Why do we do that to ourselves?? Safety and acceptance ladies!
And because I am so motivated to have the positives outweigh the negatives.. I will add a bunch of things I am excited about these days..
– Umm.. have you even tried the Gluten Free Valencia Orange Cake from Starby’s?? For someone who hasn’t purposely ingested gluten (the protein found in wheat) for over 6 months… it is a little slice of Orange.Scented.HEAVEN!! I die!
– Learning the Hoedown Throwdown in the parking lot last night with the small group I lead… I am a complete dork when it comes to dancing.. but it was fun and fab nonetheless! Come on.. you know you want to pop it, lock it, polka dot it!
– The wonderful client who sent me Starby’s card! Kim… you rock.. and you know me so well! My favorite get away.. Cappucino in hand+browsing through the thousands of books=Perfection.
-Seasame Street… My 7 year old is sitting here enthralled. It is timeless, I must say. 🙂 Who wouldn’t love Elmo and the Pipe Organ number of the day excitement!!! What number will it be??
– My new blogsite… it will be so fine! (Once I get it working the way I want..)
– Great photography friends who are so willing to help one another out.. That is community!
– A husband who continues to take care of.. well.. everything. He is a wonder and I don’t know what I would without him..
– The new orange rugs I bought for my front bathroom.. I love them. But.. so does my cat! We fight about the ownership of said rugs alot!!
– A Palm Springs getaway with the hubster next week.. hopefully the pox will have abated so I can go… I’m thinking positive!!
There’s my list. What’s on yours??
Love polka dotting it..