Have you been anxiously awaiting this next installment?? I know you have!
* My house is oh so quiet. I just waved goodbye and blew kisses to my precious little family. I love seeing their profiles sitting in the truck, sipping on homemade smoothies. I love hearing Rick Warren’s “Purpose Driven Life” blasting from the stereo. They listen to it every morning. The photographer in me wants to sneak up to that side window a snap a quick pic. I don’t want to forget the little stuff.
* I got 5 hours of sleep last night, but I’m ok with it because a conversation that needed to happen happened, and it was worth losing sleep for.
* It’s rainy and chilly and I just want to make a cup of tea (Candy Cane tea from Trader’s is my fave) and read.
* I have a painting project waiting for me but.. see above. And also, I have to sand it. And then wash it. Tape it. Prime it. Dry it. Then I can paint it. Too much effort!
* I pray every single summer, that my children would get the teacher that would suit them best, and love them, and inspire learning.. you know.. all those mommy hopes and dreams. And in my mind, I know exactly who I think that teacher should be. Every single year.. my children get the opposite teacher. Every time! I don’t believe God isn’t answering my prayers.. I think it is a very tangible way of Him saying.. I know best.. Trust. So, I do, and the teachers that my children get are the perfect fit for them. Maybe I should pray for the opposite?? 😉
* Miss H and I looked up cute hairstyles for girls on youtube, and she is rocking a twisted side pony this morning. She told me she felt good about herself today.. haha. I had a chuckle over how tied to that ever illusive “good hair day” us girls are. If you could only see my hair right now.. Hot.MESS.
* You know those people who have a child in league sports, and they want their child to do well, but not well enough to make playoffs because it extends the season/practice time/neverending bits of rubber turf in the house? Yeah, I have no idea what that is like.
That’s what is on my mind right now.. How are you doing??