Summer days are so sweet. And fleeting. I am finding my little heart filled to the brim with happy memories these days. Allow me to share them with you.
– My daughter lip synching to Coldplay, with a crazy face to make me laugh. She knows every single word, but won’t sing it out loud.
– My son in his full gear for his first league football practice. He looks so grown up, yet so…not… I can’t even describe it to you fully. I still have yet to take his 11 year old portraits.. Ack! Gotta get on that!!
– Green Iced Tea. Only Tazo Zen will do.
– Crispy, chilled, fresh from the fridge watermelon. God did a good thing when He created this treat.
– Breaking Free by Beth Moore. The most phenomenal bible study I have ever gone through. God is rocking my world.
– A completely booked August session wise. I don’t even know how that happened, but I am sure a grateful girl.
– My husband’s happiness that football is back on. What? You missed the hall of fame game? Shame on you!
– Good friends that share their glorious swimming pools with us. My daughter is a fish, and needs swim time. Bless you friends for your hospitality!!
I love sun kissed rosy cheeks. It is a testament to a fun day of sun.
– Sugar Free Frozen yogurt and good chats with our best neighbors. All around the fire pit. Yes, and Amen.
– Good deals on uniforms for my children… This actually hasn’t happened yet. I’m just putting it down here as a request. 😉
That is what I have on my mind right now. I am hoping your summer is relaxing and full of sunny fun. And here is a quick iPhone snap of Little Miss being brave and jumping into a very deep pool. I heart this picture. 🙂