Random Thought Time!!
– I have have been a momma for 9 years… weird to think that almost a decade has gone by. I sure hope I have learned a few things…
– Being married to a pastor means we celebrate Mother’s Day on Saturday usually. However, last night our family was volunteering for Journey Up Babysitting to raise money for the church, so I get Monday!! I will take it. 🙂
– We have decided to stay in our condo for now. We just didn’t find the right fit anywhere else, and feel good about some changes we are going to make around here! Most notably the rats…the Rodent man’s a’coming tomorra!!
– I was very excited to grab myself a Soy Chai and enjoy our church service today. My daughter (and the devil??) decided to steal my joy by throwing a huge fit. I missed my nephew’s baby dedication and most of the worship and walked in the WC sooooo frustrated… But just was overwhelmed by Ed’s message. I needed to hear everything he had to say today. Whoo.. I am fired up!
– And lastly… My man and I watched the last bit of “Carrie” by Stephen King (while the kiddos were resting in their rooms)….. It was at the part where she locks everyone in the gym, and I was not creeped out by anything until her mother tried to kill her. I was very disturbed that someone would run that movie on this day!! Ummm.. also didn’t like the hand coming out of the ground at the end. Ohh.. or the scary Jesus crucifix eyes… but other than that… I am ok. I will let you know how my sleep goes tomorrow!
And I am leaving you with a picture.. because I am not taking any today!! Don’t worry, I picked a clean picture of Carrie.. before she goes all psycho!
Blessings to all you momma’s out there. The sacrifice that you make on a daily basis does not go unnoticed.